To post an e-mail to the mailing list, simply send an e-mail to:
Please remember the email address you used to subscribe, because you will only be able to post from that address. In addition, if you want to change your subscription options or unsubscribe, only that email address will work.
We have implemented a web forum for the MDCFUG mailing list. The forum allows you to post messages, search postings, or modify your postings.
When you send email messages to the mailing list they will appear on the web forum.
Everyone will receive an email with an auto-generated login name and password. Please contact us at MDCFUG-Forum@teratech.com if you have any problems with logins or want to change your login name or password.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Only send emails on ColdFusion and related programming issues.
- No job anouncements, recruiters, or work wanted ads.
- Use a subject in each email.
- If you reply and want to change the thread, please use a new subject.
- If you have a question about code, include the code snippet in your email.
- If you ask a question and get replies that help you solve your problem, post back a summary of the answers that worked to share what you learned with others.
- Try to give as well as get.
- Keep attachments below 50k (some people are on dialup connections).
- If you have a big file put it on a website and email the list the link to it.
- Be polite - don't flame others - think before you send something that everyone will read.
- Have fun!